Dutch Bangla Bank Scholarship 2017 for SSC Level Student
Dutch-Bangla Bank Scholarship is awarded to the meritorious students but in need of financial aid studying at higher secondary or graduation levels based on applicant’s academic results, financial and physical condition
Currently requesting applications from those students who has been passed the S.S.C/equivalent examinations in 2017
ELIGIBILITY FOR THE SCHOLARSHIP
|Academic level||Minimum CGPA (Without 4th subject), for all Groups|
|Students who have passed from School/Institutions situated in city corporation areas||Students who have passed from School/Institutions situated in district town areas||Students who have passed from School/Institutions situated in rural areas|
|S.S.C. or equivalent examinations||5.0||5.0||4.83|
|Academic Level||Scholarship Period||Monthly Scholarship(Taka)||Annual Grant for Reading Materials||Annual Grant for Clothing|
|H.S.C.||2 Years||Tk. 2,000.00||Tk. 2,500.00||Tk. 1,000.00|
Other criteria of the Scholarship:
- Students who are already getting scholarship benefits from other sources (except Government scholarship) will not qualify for Dutch-Bangla Bank’s scholarship.
- 90% of total scholarships will be awarded to the students who passed S.S.C./equivalent examinations from the institutions in rural areas and 50% of total scholarships will be awarded to the female students.
- Students who meet the above-specified criteria and who passed S.S.C./equivalent examinations in 2017, are invited to apply through online at: app.dutchbanglabank.com/DBBLScholarship along with the following:
- Scanned color photograph of student (image Dimension- width:500px to 600px, Height:700px to 800px and Image Size Max-150kb)
- Scanned color photographs of student’s father and mother (image Dimension- width:500px to 600px, Height:700px to 800px and Image Size Max-150kb)
- Scanned marksheet and testimonial of S.S.C./equivalent examinations (image Dimension- width:500px to 600px, Height:700px to 800px and Image Size Max-150kb)
APPLICATION DEADLINES AND OTHER SCHEDULE
Application Starting: May 07, 2017
Application Closing: June 05, 2017
Publication of preliminary selection list through Website : June 07, 2017
Submission of original copy of all documents for verification to any DBBL branches/Mobile Banking offices : June 08 to June 20, 2017
Publication of final result: To be notified later through Newspaper and Website.
No direct application will be accepted.
To apply online go to the home website